Kansas Info Quartermaster

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Strange humor from my brother-in-law




My brohter-in-law believes that GW Bush can do no wrong, he is certain the world is 6,000 years old and that radio-carbon dating may not be valid because no one has lived long enough to empirically verify various datings. He further thinks that there is a complete absence of inconsistencies in the Bible. My brohter-in-law is a good man, but he and I differ on a number of things.

This link was sent to me by my brother-in-law and it's a gag based on an old Christmas carol. It is far from politically correct humor, but is kind of funny, and certainly the type of thing that Republican apologists can't keep from cracking up over.

http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home